I am really happy that Writings By Payal Tyagi is getting praised through different awards . So this time a new award has come in list of my blog which is none other than Mystery Blogger Award because every writer live with two personalities ,one which is in front of the world, a jovial face and the other one which is hidden, a dark soul filled with deep thoughts which creates mystery. Thank you Tish MacWebber for giving honourable Mystery Blogger Award to my blog.
Thank you Eni (Okoto Enigma) for creating this wonderful award. I feel awards are a source of cheering fellow bloggers in the community by notifying them about their great work which is fabulous notion.
Rules of The Mystery Blogger Award :
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the blog and provide a link to their blog also
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one strange or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things that I never shared about me on my blog:
- Neither I am an introvert nor having social anxiety but sometimes I just love being alone and enjoy my own company .
- I have a dream of traveling the whole world and doing most of the adventures till now I had been on roller coasters, did snorkelling, quad biking ,helicopter scenic flights but there is lot more to do.
- I want to write and publish a book which is in zone of writer’s block right now because I have the story in mind but I am still not confident enough to ink it on the paper.
My fellow bloggers whom I wanna cheer this time are :
My questions are same as forwarded :
- How long have you been Blogging?
- If you could put a face and a name to your Muse, who would it be? (My silly question) :
It would be a puppy who sometimes get angry ,most of the time do cute activities but always remain loyal.
- What is your why, as in why do you write ?
I had thoroughly answered first and third question in an interview ,please click below on the shared link :
4.Do you listen to music while writing? If so, what artists and or types of music do you enjoy listening to while writing? Does it change as your story develops?
No when I write I don’t need music even because I remain lost in my world until I complete.
5.Who is your favourite published Author? Do you read their books only once, or do you read them frequently? If you can’t narrow it down to just one, two or three are also acceptable as an answer, as I have three at the moment, and that is in the top three of a long list of many.
I don’t have a specific answer to this question because I don’t follow any author,I just follow the genre.Hope my answer is justified..he..he
Links to some of my best work :